Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Favorite Things

1. Walking into Micah's room and seeing his outstretched arms.
2. Love notes from my hubby.
3. Seeing an answered prayer so clearly.
4. When Micah flashes his pearly whites when he is being mischevious.
5. When daddy gets home and Micah can't run fast enough to get to him.
6. When daddy gets home :-)
7. When for no reason at all Micah walks up to give me a kiss.
8. Going for walks at the beginning of Fall, the smell of the cool breeze is breathtaking.
9. When Micah gives me rasberries..like he is doing right now!
10. Talking to my Mom for hours.
11. How Matt understands me without my saying anything.
12. When I am at the gym with my ipod and a song straight from God just speaks to me and I just want to sing! I love that!
13. My boys are my favorite things! I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment